We Will Seek Justice For Your Injuries

  1. Home
  2.  | 
  3. Workplace Accidents
  4.  | Injured Noncitizen Workers

Representing Noncitizens Injured In The Workplace

After a personal injury on the job, many injured workers prepare to file workers’ compensation claims. It may also be possible to file personal injury claims against third parties such as subcontractors. A successful workers’ compensation claim or a successful third-party liability claim can bring an injured person necessary compensation to account for:

  • Medical bills
  • Lost wage replacement
  • Pain and suffering

Injured Immigrants Deserve Compensation

Workers who are not U.S. citizens sometimes worry about whether they can or should pursue compensation after they have been seriously injured on the job in Louisiana or elsewhere. The answer is very often yes. The Townsley Law Firm has represented noncitizens who have been injured in the U.S. We have also represented family members in other countries in fatal accident cases.

Please note: If your family member was killed while working in the United States, it does not matter whether he or she was undocumented. Your family member may have been an “illegal immigrant” — or he or she may have had a work visa. In either case, you (a wife, husband, mother, father, son or daughter) may have the right to file a lawsuit seeking compensation for the death of your loved one.

You can turn to The Townsley Law Firm with confidence if you have suffered a serious or catastrophic injury while working in the U.S., regardless of your immigration status. We welcome injured seasonal workers, Hispanic workers, Southeast Asian workers and workers of many other national origins.

Free Consultation For Your Workplace Accident

Our injured noncitizen workers attorneys at The Townsley Law Firm are here to help you after a serious injury. Email our lawyers, or call us at 337-377-0584 for a free initial consultation. We are ready to help.

}); });