The Knowledge To Make Your Case
At The Townsley Law Firm in Lake Charles, our team includes a network of medical experts in nursing, micro-biology, medical negligence litigation and pre-med studies. Having these people with in-depth medical knowledge on staff gives us insight into injuries, so we can prepare and present the best case for your compensation.
A Reputation Earned From Results
The Townsley Law Firm is known for aggressively pursuing compensation from big insurance companies, major corporations, medical providers and other entities. We seek to find justice for our clients through fair compensation for difficult losses.
Protecting The Rights Of Our Neighbors
Our firm is located on the shores of Lake Charles, serving Calcasieu Parish and surrounding parishes. As lifelong residents of southwest Louisiana, we care deeply about protecting the rights and well-being of our neighbors and will handle their cases with the utmost care.
We represent clients in a variety of cases and injury scenarios, including:
- Car accidents with one vehicle or multi-car accidents
- Truck Accidents involving semi tractor trailer, commercial vehicles and 18-wheelers
- Maritime and offshore accidents which are complicated due to location of accidents, while at sea or on oil rigs, for example, and the challenged of dealing with employers
- Industrial and workplace accidents creating workers’ compensation claims
- Medical negligence from doctors, nurses, anesthesiologists and other medical professionals
- Defective products causing injury such as vehicles, car seats and medical devices
- Wrongful death of loved ones and assisting survivors with these tragic, untimely losses
We Get Results
The Townsley Law Firm Cases
Set Up A Free Consultation With Our Compassionate Attorneys
Our accomplished and compassionate team is ready to help. We are here to take on your legal burdens so you can focus on healing and getting your life back.
Our Lake Charles personal injury attorneys work on a contingency basis. That means we are only paid when we win the case for you. At that point, we are paid a portion of the settlement directly from the insurance company.